Simple seasonal cocktails is what December calls for. So, make it easy and delicious with this cocktail that has a combination of cranberries, apple cider and ginger beer to add fizz and pizzaz .
Alcoholic or not…you choose…Happy Holidays Y’all.
Cranberry-Apple Cider-Ginger Beer Cocktail
- 1 2/3 cups fresh cranberries, divided
- 1/2 to 3/4 cup sugar, or to taste
- 7 1/2 cups apple cider
- 3 1/2 cups ginger beer
- 2 1/2 cups Gin or to taste
- Note: You can make this a mocktail/no alcohol as well
- Place 1 1/3 cups cranberries in a food processor and pulse until chopped. Scrape into a large mixing bowl.
- Add sugar and stir well to mix.
- Add apple cider & stir well. Strain mixture into a large serving pitcher. Chill for 1 hour.
- Right before serving add in ginger beer and gin. Taste and adjust flavors if need be. Serve over ice with a few whole cranberries for garnish. Happy Holidays Y’all.
Teresa Blackburn http://www.teresablackburnfoodstyling.com www.foodonfifth.com