Simple seasonal cocktails is what December calls for. So, make it easy and delicious with this cocktail that has a combination of cranberries, apple cider and ginger beer to add fizz and pizzaz .
Alcoholic or not…you choose…Happy Holidays Y’all.
Cranberry-Apple Cider-Ginger Beer Cocktail
- 1 2/3 cups fresh cranberries, divided
- 1/2 to 3/4 cup sugar, or to taste
- 7 1/2 cups apple cider
- 3 1/2 cups ginger beer
- 2 1/2 cups Gin or to taste
- Note: You can make this a mocktail/no alcohol as well
- Place 1 1/3 cups cranberries in a food processor and pulse until chopped. Scrape into a large mixing bowl.
- Add sugar and stir well to mix.
- Add apple cider & stir well. Strain mixture into a large serving pitcher. Chill for 1 hour.
- Right before serving add in ginger beer and gin. Taste and adjust flavors if need be. Serve over ice with a few whole cranberries for garnish. Happy Holidays Y’all.
Teresa Blackburn http://www.teresablackburnfoodstyling.com www.foodonfifth.com
24 thoughts on “Happy Holidays Y’all Cranberry-Apple Cider-Ginger Beer Cocktail”
Looks so festive and refreshing! I love it!
Happy Holidays and Thanks.
Oh Johanne have the happiest of holidays and cheers to you as well.
I really need a drink now…. cheers Teresa!
Back at you and thanks.
Wow this sounds like great holiday drink! Clink!
It is really tasty…I took two large bottles of it to a party and that is what everyone drank! Happy Holidays to you.
Same to you Teresa!
Salut to you Wouter.
Yum! This cocktail sounds just perfect for the holidays!
Julia – http://bunnybaubles.com
Julia it is really delicious and just the thing for this time of year! Happy Holidays to you.
Cheers Teresa, have a good one!
You as well and cheers to you.
Teresa, did you know you could open a can of Cranberries, place them in the ice box for the family to use as a cream for other things. I have find the long it’s out of the can the better,
This sounds like something I’d like to have right now! I’ve been at my loom all day and could use a bit of refreshing!
Wow, Teresa that cocktail is a thing of beauty! It’s perfect for entertaining!
Can you use Vodka instead of Gin?
Nothing quite like bubbly for the holiday season. I just adore ginger beer and with gin? Wow! I’d be in heaven 🙂
This looks really delicious. I LOVE cranberries & try to always find new ways to use them. What a beautiful holiday drink- we posted a cider recipe today. It’s so versatile, like yours, that you can make a mock or cocktail. Cheers!